Some House Inspiration

5:14 PM

Disclaimer: This is NOT my dream home house inspiration. This is real life realistic house inspiration for our new home we are renting for the next couple years.

Living Room




All images found on pinterest

Kitchen

I adore a grey, yellow and white color scheme for a living room. A darling grey couch with some different patterned chairs, and pastel yellow pillows. Seriously to die for. We aren't going to be getting new couches all that soon (possibly a sectional), but I am definitely shooting for grey in color. I also love the bright white furniture. I used to be enjoy dark furniture and colors more but have recently fell in love with the way light colors brighten up a room and make it look open and roomy.



All images found on pinterest

The kitchen in our new house has me so stumped. It isn't what I had in mind but I will have to manage. The one thing I am so excited about is having a pantry so I want to do something like the above photo. We also have limited counter space so I was thinking about purchasing an island and putting in our very big dining room area and having a little coffee station where we can put our keurig, k-cups, cute coffee mugs, etc. It would be darling. I am at a loss on what to do with the ever-so fair color scheme. The cabinets are very light brown, and the appliances are an off white. I feel like the kitchen needs some darkness to it. I was thinking about doing black and grey accents (hand towels, kitchen rugs, etc), or dark brown. I can't decide. Like I said, the kitchen has me stumped!

Beauty Room/Office




All images found on pinterest

Obviously I am so excited about having my own office/beauty room. It's always been a dream! I'm still unsure if we can paint the walls in our new home (I am expecting we won't be able to), but it would be awesome if we could. I would have so much fun with this room. I am so torn between going extremely simple, or going all out and making it girly, cute and fun. I love the simplicity but I know I will want lots of storage and that is why I am a huge fan of the second photo I posted. It is so cute and I would love having all my stuff in the corner like that. Book shelves are a must and while this may look expensive, I feel like I could pull it off pretty cheap. The last photo kills me. It is so damn cute! I am obsessed with mint and white together.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe